Registration update

To secure hotel accommodation for participating crews in the Dragon Gold Cup 2021, the event organization strongly encourage you to follow through your full registration as soon as possible. During the pre-registration period, we had some 65 crews signing up for the event (

With regards to the pandemic we have already changed the cancellation policy in favor of the sailors. We have now also waived the registration fee only to apply when we have a green light to go ahead with the regatta. This means you have nothing to lose by making a full registration. Check out who has already registered here:

The event organization is currently working with the scenario that a decision whether to follow through with the event or not will be taken on May 29. This may change as we move closer to the date.